Temperature monitoring in the supermarket´s many cooling and freezing storages can be a time-consuming and resource-heavy task to perform. According to European regulative, supermarkets have to keep an eye on these temperatures in order to maintain a high level of food safety.
The cooling and freezing storages can be monitored constantly with an application, by installing wireless sensors. The wireless sensors will alert the manager through the application, or via SMS if the storages should exceed the desired temperature.
The daily temperature monitoring by the sensors is available in temperature reports that the supermarket can use in its self-monitoring.
Benefits for You
The monitoring of temperatures by the use of wireless sensors will vastly reduce the resources spent on otherwise manual labour. The constant monitoring, down to every 10 minutes, gives you the ease and security for the optimal operation of your cooling and freezing storages. By implementing our wireless sensor solution, you will get to:
- Keep track of your cooling and freezing storages.
- Ensure the quality of your products to the customers.
- Automatize temperature documentation.
- Conserve energy – over 1300 euro per supermarket a year.
- Maintain a high level of food safety and compliance with existing regulations.
- Keep an eye on all of the cooling and freezing storages around the supermarket.
Sensohive has developed a wireless and intelligent sensor solution for monitoring temperatures in supermarkets. The solution contains sensors and dashboards that can be viewed on tablets. Furthermore, a web interface for the supermarket chain and the manager of the given store is included for them to easily and intuitively access the data, and furthermore to secure optimal operation of the cooling and freezing storages.
With our solution, you will get:
- Wireless temperature sensors.
- SMS notifications.
- To open or close display cases.
- API integration.
- PDF reports.
- Tablets with dashboards and in-store control.